For over thirty years the International Test and Evaluation Association (ITEA), a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit education organization, has been advancing the exchange of technical, programmatic, and acquisition information among the test and evaluation community. ITEA members come together to learn and share with others from industry, government, and academia, who are involved with the development and application of the policies and techniques used to assess effectiveness, reliability, interoperability, and safety of existing, legacy, and future technology-based weapon and non-weapon systems and products throughout their lifecycle.
ITEA members embody a broad and diverse set of knowledge, skills, and abilities that span the full spectrum of the test and evaluation profession. All of which is shared with others through the ITEA Journal--the industry's premier technical publication for the professional tester--and at ITEA's Annual Symposium, regional workshops, education courses, and local Chapter events. Join the thousands of ITEA members--your peers in the industry--in contributing to the ITEA Journal and participating at ITEA events so that you also can benefit from the opportunities to learn from others, share your knowledge, and help advance the T&E industry.
To be the premier global association for
test and evaluation professionals,
organizations, and related communities.
ITEA's Vision defines what the Association desires to create and/or to become in the long-term. It provides a long-term focus for the Association, its programs and services, and its resource allocations. It is the image of the future we seek to create.
To advance test and evaluation globally by providing professional development resources, est practices, networking, and learning opportunities for the test and evaluation community.
ITEA's Mission defines the Association's scope, direction, and emphasis as the Vision is pursued. The Mission is a positioning statement for members, potential members, and related organizations in the short-term. It represents our purpose, reason for being, who we are and what we do.
2020 Strategic Plan Goals
- Provide professional development opportunities that help T&E professionals acquire and demonstrate that they have the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to excel.
- Broaden and diversify participation.
- Clarify ITEA’s image and better communicate benefits of participation.
- Strengthen ITEA Chapters and Volunteer leadership.
- Improve the quality and relevance of educational courses.
- Increase opportunities for information exchange and networking through association events, publications, social media, and other avenues.
- Increase opportunities to recognize accomplishments of T&E professionals.
- Improve the financial performance of the Association.
ITEA's Strategic Goals are the Association's highest priority purposes. The Goals define areas of critical emphasis for ITEA's continued success through 2020. Strategic goals support both the organization’s mission and vision statement, provide fundamental long-range direction, and are overarching and few in number.