Relevant experience includes, but is not limited to, the following examples:
- Reviewing program and/or system design specifications and/or requirements.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and providing input to acquisition strategies (i.e. acquisition plans, system engineering plans).
- Developing and determining data collection and instrumentation requirements (e.g. types, quantity, trails, confidence level).
- Ensuring that T&E plans comply with applicable policies and procedures.
- Evaluating and selecting data collection tools, technologies, techniques, and methods, and levy accreditation/certification requirements as applicable.
- Coordinating and conducting pretest briefings and post-test debriefs.
- Planning and preparing for product/system testing.
- Sampling and analysis test objects.
- Preparing, reviewing, maintaining, and archiving test documents, reports, and/or charts as required.
- Test and Evaluation program or project management.
APPLICATION FORMS AND MATERIALS