College Transcript Requirements

An official college transcript is required for all applicants with less than 10 years of relevant T&E experience. Official transcripts must have the registrar's original stamp or seal (not a photocopy) showing your achievement of a degree from the accredited college or university in the United States which conferred your baccalaureate or associate degree. To find out whether a college in the U.S. is accredited, check with the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).

Degrees acquired through foreign colleges or universities are acceptable if they are documented as equivalent to an AAS or BS/BA degree issued in the United States. Candidates with degrees from colleges and universities outside the U.S. must provide a statement of equivalency from a recognized evaluating agency. For a list of recognized agencies, see If the applicant holds an additional degree in a relevant field from an accredited U.S. college or university, only the U.S. college transcript needs to be submitted, and a degree equivalency report will not be required.

Transcripts should be mailed to:

International Test and Evaluation Association
ATTN: CTEP Credentialing
4400 Fair Lakes Court
Suite 104
Fairfax, VA  22033



Go here to download the CTEP Application (MS-WORD Format)

Go here for the CTEP Candidate Handbook 

Go here for the Code of Ethics

Go here for the Reference Evaluation Forms 

Go here for the CTEP Table of Specifications (aka Exam "Blueprint") 

Go here for a list of Reference Materials

International Test and Evaluation Association (ITEA) | E-mail: | © 2015 | All Rights Reserved.
4400 Fair Lakes Court, Suite 104, Fairfax, VA 22033-3899 | Phone: 703-631-6220 | Fax: 703-631-6221
See ITEA on Facebook Visit ITEA on LinkIn Web Graphic Design of Warrenton, VA - Hosting and Construction by Moe Technologies (MoeTec)