Subscription Rates for The ITEA Journal of Test and Evaluation
The ITEA Journal of Test and Evaluation (ISSN 1054-0229) is published quarterly by the International Test and Evaluation Association (www.itea.org) at 4400 Fair Lakes Court, Suite 104, Fairfax, Virginia 22033-3899. The ITEA Journal of Test and Evaluation serves the test and evaluation community as a forum for the presentation and discussion of technically sound knowledge and experience, software and/or hardware tools, Works-in-Progress, new ideas, and emerging fields, research topics, and challenges of interest to test and evaluation professionals, the test an evaluation community, and organizations involved in the test and evaluation community.
- ITEA offers annual membership for individuals, full-time students, and any organization interested in advancing the test and evaluation profession. Annual membership includes a one-year subscription to The ITEA Journal of Test and Evaluation.
- Individual annual membership dues are $75 ($95 if located outside of the US)
- Full-Time Student annual membership dues are $25 ($45 if located outside of the US).
- Annual Corporate Membership dues are $800 for small organizations (less than 50 employees), and $1500 for large organizations (50 or more employees). Corporate Memberships include three (3) Individual Memberships for small organizations and five (5) Individual Memberships for large organizations
- The single-issue cover price for The ITEA Journal of Test and Evaluation is $50 ($75 for non-US mailing address).
- The ITEA Journal of Test and Evaluation annual subscription rate for libraries and other organizations providing timely reference material to groups is:
- Print Only - $150 ($275 if located outside of the US); and,
- Print plus Online Access - $225 ($350 if located outside of the US).