- This event has passed.
About the Summit
The V&V Summit will include speakers and discussions addressing innovative methods and strategies that embrace V&V philosophies and principles critical to next generation air transportation system (NextGen) initiatives. Key objectives of the summit are:
- Foster V&V philosophy and best practices
- Explore new and practical ways to apply V&V that better support acquisitions and decision making
- Promote V&V disciplines and culture
- Highlight “real world” ways to incorporate V&V into organizational operations
Who Should Attend
- Managers and executives involved with or dependent on V&V
- T&E engineers/specialists, system engineers, and research and development practitioners
- Acquisition stakeholder involved with or relying on quality V&V
Request must be sent by email to Viola Gray (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone number: 609-485- 7126. Please register by September 11, 2018. Include your Name, Email, Government Agency, or Contractor Name, and Organization Identifier. Federal employees with a FAA.Gov email address will get 14 hours FAA eLearning Management System (eLMS) credit (Item ID FAA30020006) if registered for both days of the Summit.
Reservations must be made by September 6, 2018 by 5:00pm EST to receive the Summit Rate for rooms blocked. Call 1-888-797-7700. Reservation requests should be made for the “FAA V&V Summit”. V&V Summit Group Code: VFAAS18. Current Rate for Valet Parking – $10.00/Self-Parking – $5.00.
19 - 20 Sep 2018
Atlantic City, NJ