- This event has passed.
ITEA members can claim credit towards CPE’s. If you are currently not a member the cost to attend is $25. If you would like to become a member to receive free registrations to our monthly Lunch & Learns, please join today to start receiving your member benefits.
Troy Darling and Toni Karnitz
Join us for an overview and follow on Q&A
The U.S. Army Contracting Command – Orlando, on behalf of the Program Executive Office Simulation, Training and Instrumentation (PEO STRI) under a Memorandum of Agreement with Test Resource Management Center (TRMC), support the Test & Evaluation/Science & Technology (T&E/S&T) Program by issuing a Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) to seek offers for desired technology development, then awarding and administering contracts or other transactions as a result.
The BAA announcement can be found in the SAM.Gov https://sam.gov/opp/d9e2626c261a4b709e21934f8a9188e0/view
This BAA’s purpose is to enable the T&E/S&T Program to focus on Research, development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E), Advanced Technology Development for technologies required to test and evaluate future warfighting capabilities. The T&E/S&T Program addresses test technology needs across the full spectrum of DoD Acquisition, including Development Test & Evaluation (DT&E), Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E), and Live-Fire Test and Evaluation (LFT&E). The T&E/S&T Program sponsors projects with Technology Readiness Levels (TRLs) 3-6 and does not sponsor basic/fundamental or applied research.
The T&E/S&T Program seeks technology that will result in DoD T&E being higher quality (better), more cost effective (cheaper), and more timely (faster). The T&E/S&T Program will accept a high degree of technical risk to fund innovations that could result in high-payoff technological advancements. The T&E/S&T Program will consider novel, unproven solutions that are deemed too risky to be adopted in current DoD T&E approaches.
Following Test Technology Areas (TTAs) within the T&E/S&T Program have issues topics for this Opportunity Notice:
- Autonomy and Artificial Intelligence Test (AAIT)
- Advanced Instrumentation Systems Technology (AIST)
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) and Software Intensive System (C4T)
- Cyberspace Test Technology (CTT)
- High Speed Systems Test (HSST)
- Spectrum Efficient Technology (SET)
Register Now! (Members Only)
Did you miss our previous Lunch & Learns? Members can still view the recording under Education> Recorded webinars.
Become a member now to access these recordings.
For a complete list of ALL upcoming Lunch & Learns as well as events visit our Event Calendar.
15 - 15 Feb 2023
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Want to Present?Submit abstract submission form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the form.
Presentations at ITEA events should:
- Contribute technically sound knowledge in a particular area of test and evaluation; and,
- Not be commercial, marketing, or “infomercial” in nature. The presentation’s introductory slide is the only slide that may contain the presenter's company name and / or logo. Presentations that promote specific companies, organizations, products, or services are strictly prohibited.