- This event has passed.
The Certified Test and Evaluation Professional (CTEP) credential:
- Recognizes those individuals who have demonstrated their:
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSAs): They meet the minimum level of competency in the requisite KSAs that have been identified by T&E subject-matter experts (SMEs).
- COMMITMENT to maintain currency in the field.
- DEDICATION to advancing the profession.
- Develops and promotes common standards, principles, procedures, processes, and terms for the T&E profession.
- Supports professional development and education to enhance the KSAs of T&E professionals.
The Certified Test and Evaluation (CTEP) examination consists of 200 questions and you have 4 hours to take the exam. Only correct answers are counted. The examination was developed by subject-matter experts under the guidance of psychometricians (experts in measurement and test development) and is designed to measure the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform competently as a test and evaluation professional. The passing point—the score you need to achieve in order to pass—was also determined utilizing valid psychometric procedures. ITEA follows best practices in all of its test development activities and has a high degree of confidence that it is testing at a level required to safely and competently perform test and evaluation tasks, and that only those who meet the competency requirements will pass the examination.
ITEA does not require any specific type of exam preparation or training, and the exam is not based on any single reference. Candidates need to be familiar with the topics listed on the Exam Blueprint and their application. Please visit the ITEA Web site for more information on the CTEP credential and the following resources:
14 - 14 Dec 2018
1:00 am - 5:00 pm
Embassy Suites Mandalay Beach Hotel & Resort