FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contacts: Ms. Stephanie Clewer
ITEA Awards Committee Chair
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
ANNUAL Test and Evaluation Professional Awards
An excellent opportunity to showcase your personnel for outstanding accomplishments in Test and Evaluation (T&E)
The International Test and Evaluation Association (ITEA) Board of Directors and Committee Chair, Stephanie Clewer, relies on ITEA members and T&E leaders to identify and submit nominations of individuals and teams worthy of recognition by the 2020 ITEA T&E Professional Awards Program. This recognition is a testament of their outstanding accomplishments in, or contributions to, T&E.
The 2020 competitive categories:
- Allen R. Matthews Award was established in honor of ITEA’s founder and is presented to an individual for a lasting, significant contribution to the field of T&E—such as the cumulative effect of a distinguished career. It is the highest award bestowed by ITEA. The recipient must be a member of ITEA.
- Special Achievement Award* recognizes a recent outstanding achievement in T&E engineering, technology, or management—such as the solution of a major problem or a notable project success for which there is evidence that tangible benefits have accrued.
- Technical Achievement Award* recognizes an individual or team for outstanding use of instrumentation, information technology, modeling and simulation, time-space-positioning information, electro-optics technology, or other T&E technologies to cause a program to be better, faster, and less expensive.
- Cross Award was established in honor of the late Major General Richard G. Cross, Jr., USAF (Ret), one of the most highly respected individuals in the field of T&E in the 20th ITEA presents this award to recognize outstanding achievements in the development or administration of T&E education.
- Publication Award* recognizes outstanding contributions to T&E literature. ITEA presents this award to honor individuals whose published books or technical papers have improved and increased the general body of knowledge relevant to better understanding and development of T&E technology.
- Junior Achievement Award recognizes a young professional who, during his/her first 5 years of practicing in the T&E field, has accomplished a significant achievement(s) which enhances and strengthens the T&E profession.
* Period of performance for the Special Achievement, Technical Achievement, and Publication Awards is from July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020.
The nomination forms, the eligibility and evaluation criteria, and submission instructions are located under the ADVANCE tab on the ITEA website or go here. Nominations are due by June 30, 2020, and the award recipient, along with the nominator, will be informed by e-mail in August.
The recipients will be honored and recognized at the Annual Professional T&E Award Ceremony at the International Test & Evaluation Symposium virtual event, which will be held the week of September 15-18, 2020.
# # #
For additional information, please contact ITEA at email@example.com, or at 703.631.6220
The International Test and Evaluation Association
11350 Random Hills RD, Suite 800
Fairfax, VA 22030-6044