We have made some exciting changes over the past several months. ITEA has migrated to a new database tool, which will create a unique portal for each of our members. The very simple next steps are listed below:
- Login to your Member Portal at https://itea.memberclicks.net/login
- Here is your username: ##[Username]##
- If this is your first time logging in to the new member site you must reset your password. Click here to set your password
Please visit your profile to ensure that we have your correct contact information on file. You will be automatically opted-in to receive pertinent information about benefits, educational opportunities, and other association news. You may adjust your privacy settings at anytime.
Click here to update your profile
Once you are familiar with our Members Only area, you will be able to:
- Update your contact information, privacy settings, and upload a profile photo
- Renew and Pay your Renewal Invoice
- Register for our webinars and other events
- Update your T&E Professional Development Credits
- Apply for the Certified T&E Professional exam or recertification
- If you are the key contact for your organization you can update the company description, logo, capabilities and update the individuals within your organization who receive the complimentary Individual memberships: Large Business receive (5) memberships and Small Business with less than 50 employees receive (3) memberships.
Your Member Portal will allow you access to these Member Only Benefits:
- The latest and archived ITEA Journal issues – The March issue is posted!
- Recorded webinars and proceedings
- Register for an event or webinar at discounted rates
- Access the new Job Board and Member Directory – Coming Soon!
- Participating in our Social Community/Community Forums – Coming Soon!
Please contact us with any feedback or individual needs you may have. We are happy to assist!
We appreciate your professional membership,
Eileen, Lena, Kathi
ELK Management Group
The ITEA Executive Team