Login to your Account by clicking the blue Member Login button. The primary email on file is your login name. If it is your first time logging in you will need to reset your password. We encourage you to view this quick overview video to become familiar with the new member site.
For renew, become a member or need assistance with your membership profile please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Membership
- Personal Online copy of the industry’s premier technical publication– Membership delivers your online copy of The ITEA Journal of Test and Evaluation, the industry’s premier publication which is published quarterly. PLUS, online access to the archives containing 30 years of technical articles.
- Professional connections – Expand your professional contacts through ongoing interactions and expansive networking opportunities with test and evaluation professionals, industry leaders, and visionaries in academia, the government, and private industry.
- Knowledge when you need it – Increased awareness of technological advances, emerging trends, expert research and opinion, and specialized areas of knowledge. Online access to proceedings from previous ITEA Workshops, Technology Review, and Annual Symposiums.
- Educational opportunities – Increase your level of professional knowledge ITEA’s educational offerings including conferences, workshops, tutorials, short courses and symposia.
- Professional development opportunities – Share knowledge, best practices, and lessons learned with your colleagues through publishing articles in The ITEA Journal and submitting papers for ITEA events.
- Career advancement opportunities – Access to job opportunities through ITEA’s CareerConnections, our single-source stop for viewing up and coming career opportunities in the highly niche area of test and evaluation.
- Industry recognition – Get noticed by the people who make things happen through promoting your career advancements in The ITEA Journal and gaining recognition through ITEA’s professional T&E Awards program.
- High value – ITEA’s economical membership dues and event registration fees deliver the highest return on your investment in the industry.
- Contribute to the future – Your membership dues and registration fees support ITEA’s Scholarship Program, providing financial assistance to students preparing for a career in the T&E industry.
- Belong to a professional community – ITEA provides a home for you and instantly affiliates you with the largest non-profit education organization dedicated to the test and evaluation profession.
Annual Individual Membership Rates
Individual/Industry – $95
Full-Time Student – $25 Reserved for individuals that are enrolled in a school that meets that institution’s standard for full- time status. Generally, this means a minimum of 12 credit hours taken during a single term. A school is defined as a public or private high school, college, university, technical, trade, or mechanical school. On-the-job training courses, correspondence schools, and Internet schools are not considered schools for the purposes of determining full-time status. Verification form required.
Early T&E Career Professional – $25 ITEA is offering a one-time special membership rate of $25 for those individuals who are considered, early in their T&E career, with less than 5 years of T&E experience. At your anniversary date, you may renew as a Government or Industry T&E professional at the current rate. Verification form required.